Would You Like to Soften Your Nasal Features While Preserving Your Ethnic Appearance?
Ethnic Rhinoplasty – Sculpt Your Desired Contours
Ethnic rhinoplasty is a term used for a nose procedure that alters the shape and structure of the nose for functionality and balance while preserving ethnic characteristics. Whether you ethnically identify as Asian, South Asian, Persian or Middle Eastern, Dr. Ali is here to help you achieve the nose you want. Through the changes are subtle, you’re able to dramatically improve your overall facial appearance without losing the ethnic features you wish to preserve. Dr. Ali Qureshi has helped numerous men and women achieve lifelong results with a single rhinoplasty surgery.
Am I a Good Candidate for Ethnic Rhinoplasty?
Everyone has a unique view when it comes to beauty and Dr. Ali will work with you to achieve your vision of a beautiful nose. If you’d like to get a more proportionate overall appearance while keeping your ethnic identity, you may be a good fit for the procedure. Dr. Ali is committed to providing patients with natural-looking results.
Dr. Ali Qureshi specializes in ethnic rhinoplasties of all types including:
- Asian Rhinoplasty
- South Asian Rhinoplasty
- Persian Rhinoplasty
- Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure. The ideal candidate for the procedure should be an otherwise healthy adult with realistic expectations. Typically, non-smokers have the best outcome when it comes to surgeries of any type. Dr. Ali will assess your candidacy for ethnic rhinoplasty procedures at the time of your initial consultation.
Consultations Are Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and learn more about the best, customized treatment option for you by meeting with Dr. Ali at South Coast Plastic Surgery for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
How Does It Work?
Before your procedure, Dr. Ali takes special care to understand your concerns and your goals. He works closely with each patient to create an ethnically-appropriate nose with natural-looking results. Dr. Ali uses the latest surgical advancements to ensure an optimal outcome for each and every patient regardless of their ethnicity.
Dr. Ali Qureshi is a fellowship trained rhinoplasty specialist with experience performing rhinoplasties of all types including:
- Asian Rhinoplasty: During this procedure, Dr. Ali meticulously works to build the nasal bridge for a stronger, more defined appearance. Depending on your needs and goals, autologous rib cartilage may be used for this procedure. He may also use a diced cartilage and fascia (DCF) graft to help augment the nose.
- South Asian Rhinoplasty: This procedure can consist of smoothing a hooked nose, elevating a droopy trip as well as narrowing overly wide nostrils. Sometimes there is a dorsal hump that is not desired. Results can be as subtle or as dramatic as you’d like.
- Persian Rhinoplasty: Many people of Persian descent seek out rhinoplasty procedures to remove a hump on the bridge of the nose or to achieve a nose that is more harmonious with their facial features. Dr. Ali also sees many patients to correct a severely elongated or droopy nasal tip.
- Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty: In this procedure, Dr. Ali will help create a more refined nasal tip and address a hump on the nose if there is one. His goal is to improve the nose and tip, while maintaining good breathing. During his fellowship, Dr. Ali traveled abroad to Dubai to perform Middle Eastern rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty.
Ethnic rhinoplasties are done on an outpatient basis and take 2-4 hours depending on the complexity involved. Revision rhinoplasties with rib can also be performed a part of ethnic rhinoplasty. Incisions are made either within the nasal cavity and can be performed either closed or open depending on your goals and anatomy. Dr. Ali will walk you through the procedure from start to finish at the time of your in-person consultation.
What Results Can I Expect from Ethnic Rhinoplasty?*
Initial results can be seen nearly immediately. Severe contours will be softened, and your new shape will be apparent. Gradual improvement will continue as post-surgical swelling dissipates. While the final outcome of your procedure may not be evident for 6-12 months, most patients see the majority of swelling go away within a month. Rhinoplasty results can be long-lasting with many patients only needing one surgery in a lifetime but some patients may have already had a rhinoplasty by another surgeon and need a revision ethnic rhinoplasty.
What is the Recovery Like?*
Ethnic rhinoplasties heal like other rhinoplasties and Dr. Ali will guide you through your recovery with a customized enhanced recovery protocol that either reduces or minimizes any narcotic use. Swelling gets worse before it gets better but by one month the majority of swelling is gone.
Most patients feel comfortable returning to work and other normal activities in about one week. The majority of swelling will dissipate by a month. Full recovery from an ethnic rhinoplasty can take anywhere from 3-6 months. Revision ethnic rhinoplasty may take longer for swelling to subside.
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation, please fill out the form on this page, and one of our medical staff members at South Coast Plastic Surgery will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Irvine, CA office directly to schedule – (949) 701-4454.
South Coast Plastic Surgery Serves the Irvine, CA & Surrounding Area.
*Individual Results May Vary
Stock Photographs are models, not actual patients.